If you write any sort of code, chances are you have encountered bugs, even surprising ones that caused a lot of headache.
This course teaches a collection of simple techniques that not only help you prevent bugs, but also help you design software and focus on the broader structure of your project.
It will show you how testing can be very efficient with your time, and also fun!
1. Approaches: overview of testing and workflows
2. Test-Driven Development: how to integrate testing in your work
3. Unit Testing: testing individual parts
4. Integration Testing: testing groups of unit working in tandem
5. Good Test Design: principles for good and efficient testing
6. Testing Complex Code: systemic approaches for complicated software
7. Testing Random Code: testing software that uses randomness